nsswitch.conf: list of module packages that enables themselves

This e-mail is long so I just put the question here before explanation:

Do you know about any package that installs an nsswitch.conf module and automatically enables it in /etc/nsswitch.conf? So far I have two packages - nss-mdns and systemd.

Why?

As you might have noticed, in Fedora 28 we switched from authconfig to authselect. This brought some adoption issues and feature requests which we tried hard to resolved, mostly related to nsswitch.conf. Thank you for all your feedback.

At this point I am aware of only one nsswitch.conf related issue that we would like to fix. The problem is that when you choose to use authselect you are no longer allowed to touch /etc/nsswitch.conf (and various file in /etc/pam.d) manually but you should use authselect and its profiles instead.

However, this does not work well for small environments (possibly single user machines) where you want to just change something in nsswitch.conf and do not want to create custom profile. For this, we introduced /etc/authselect/user-nsswitch.conf and 'authselect apply-changes' command to do this the authselect way (of course you are free to not use authselect and just modify the files manually).

But there are some packages that installs nsswitch modules and automatically puts them in /etc/nsswitch.conf in %post which conflicts with authselect. We would like to provide an authselect call for these packages, that would make sure it does not conflict with authselect [1].

I started working on a design for such feature and I'm trying to obtain list of all packages that installs nsswitch modules and automatically enable them in /etc/nsswitch.conf.

So far I was able to find these packages:
- nss-altfiles
- nss_db
- nss-mdns
- nss_nis
- nss-pam-ldapd
- nss_updatedb
- sssd
- systemd

But only two of them (nss-mdns, systemd) touches /etc/nsswitch.conf. Do you know about any other package?

Thank you,
Pavel.

[1] https://github.com/pbrezina/authselect/issues/77