List default packages and propose amendmends

Hello.

Where can I see the list of packages installed by default in Fedora?

I am writing a script for automation, which uses REST API + JSON, and I wonder if jq is installed by default to use in bash scripts? It not, then why and what is the process to get it there. The rationale is that nowadays most services on the net operate through API and shipping OS with those instruments included will enable less friction when developing these.