Re: @fedoraproject.org email in Bugzilla

On 24/10/18 10:28 +0100, Till Hofmann wrote:
Hi all,

I've been using my @fedoraproject.org email alias in Bugzilla for a
while. I regularly get those complaining emails that I should fix my
account, specifically it says:

If you recently changed the email address associated with your
Fedora account in the Fedora Account System, it is now out of sync
with your bugzilla.redhat.com account. This leads to problems
with Fedora packages you own or are CC'ed on bug reports for.

However, I don't see any of those issues. New bug reports on my packages
are assigned to me properly, and CC'ing also seems to work fine.

Is there still a reason I should *not* use my @fedoraproject.org email
alias in Bugzilla?

Does Bugzilla give extra privs to addresses registered in FAS,
according to their group membership? If your Bugzilla login is not the
same as your address in FAS then you wouldn't get those extra privs.