Intent to orphan / give to go-sig some unused leaf golang packages

Hi everybody,

I'm cleaning up my packages a bit, and I currently maintain some leaf
packages which aren't used by anything (or anything I use) at this
point in time.

The packages all have the go-sig as co-admin already, but I intend to
drop them from my radar completely. You know, cognitive burden and
stuff.

- golang-github-AudriusButkevicius-kcp-go
- golang-github-AudriusButkevicius-pfilter
- golang-github-calmh-luhn
- golang-github-ccding-go-stun
- golang-github-cznic-b
- golang-github-cznic-fileutil
- golang-github-cznic-golex
- golang-github-cznic-internal
- golang-github-cznic-lex
- golang-github-cznic-lexer
- golang-github-cznic-lldb
- golang-github-cznic-mathutil
- golang-github-cznic-ql
- golang-github-cznic-sortutil
- golang-github-cznic-strutil
- golang-github-cznic-zappy
- golang-github-edsrzf-mmap-go
- golang-github-klauspost-reedsolomon
- golang-github-remyoudompheng-bigfft
- golang-github-templexxx-cpufeat
- golang-github-templexxx-reedsolomon
- golang-github-templexxx-xor
- golang-github-tjfoc-gmsm
- golang-github-xtaci-kcp-go
- golang-github-xtaci-smux
- golang-github-zillode-notify

The length of this list of now unused leaf packages tells its own
story about the go ecosystem.

As far as I can tell, nothing in fedora depends on this set of
packages anymore, except some inter-dependencies between the packages
themselves.

All the packages are up-to-date with either the latest stable release
(where available) or the current git master branch, and all the
packages use the new golang packaging macros ("spec 3.0"). Tests are
run where available and pass (except where they don't).

If somebody wants to take over a package personally instead of it
being inherited by the go-sig group, I will give them the package
instead. I'll give up the remaining packages on Mon, 22 Oct. 2018.

Fabio