Fedora 30: Deprecating /etc/sysconf/nfs

Hello,

A few years back there was a movement the NFS community
to consulate all nfs configuration into one file
call /etc/nfs.conf... See nfs.conf(5)

Maybe stupidly, I've maintain backwards compatibility
for that last couple Fedora releases. I think it is
time to go to the single file configuration, since
the development on Fedora 29 is winding down and
it's winding up for Fedora 30.

On fresh rawhide installs /etc/sysconfig/nfs will still
be installed but with direction to use /etc/nfs.conf

If /etc/sysconfig/nfs does exists the configuration will
*not* be overridden... but the systemd scripts will
no longer use that file to do any configuration.

We are working tool that will convert sysconfig/nfs
configs into nfs.conf configs... It is not clear
how I'm going to package it since it is something
I do not want to support forever... but only time will tell.

I'm not sure what will break, but pretty sure something
is going to break. ;-) I'm steved on freenode and OFTC
IRC channels... feel ping me...

steved.