Re: raise fileno limit to make Steam Proton / Wine+esync work well in Fedora

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 3:29 PM Michal Konečný <mkonecny@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Because this is mainly for Steam Proton I support the decision to raise the limit only for Workstation. No need to do this on server edition.
I recommend to also raise this limit for Silverblue edition, because this is targeted on common users.

It would be nice if somebody managed to find where this is patched in Debian. Because I somewhat doubt that they made this change without a proper discussion. And Debian is very much server oriented.