Re: [Fedora-packaging] Fedora Packaging Guidelines on docs.fedoraproject.org

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 8:12 PM Raphael Groner <raphgro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > On vendredi 28 septembre 2018 14:02:37 CEST Igor Gnatenko wrote:
> >
> > This is fancy and all, but could we have back a table of contents like in the
> > Wiki. Some pages, like the main packaging one are very long and sometimes we
> > need to look a specific section fast instead of scrolling to find it.
>
> +1
>
> That's what I meant with a generic "TOC" (as placeholder?) at the top of each page in italic font but not replaced anywhere. It seems there's some script missing to do the magic.

We have a merged patch to do this for the index page to prove it can
work.  This has not yet been published to production, but can be
previewed with the Makefile.  Other pages that need it, should get
similar treatment.  Not all pages needed so I didn't add it
everywhere.

regards,

bex

> Regards, Raphael

Brian (bex) Exelbierd | bexelbie@xxxxxxxxxx | bex@xxxxxxxxx
Fedora Community Action & Impact Coordinator
@bexelbie | http://www.winglemeyer.org