Re: Orphaned Packages in rawhide (2018-08-27)

Dne 28.8.2018 v 16:15 Till Maas napsal(a):
> On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 04:04:37PM +0200, Vít Ondruch wrote:
>
>> I'd like to keep the packages above.
>>
>> And I'll be very happy if the packages listed bellow are retired. Most
>> of them are orphaned without comaintainers, that is fine. However some
>> appears to have co-maintainers, which is not really the case. I.e:
>>
>> Michale Stahnke (stahnma) -
>> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/message/VBUPHRBDMQTF44FJX2ABXCIVDMKV3SXP/
>> ruby-packagers-sig - Obviously I hope this group won't become dumping
>> ground of packages which nobody wants/maintains, because although I am
>> admin of that group, I'm not sure I can retire the packages. I am pretty
>> sure I cannot drop the commit bit for that group.
> If you have commit access, you can retire the packages because "fedpkg
> retire" will just add the dead.package file and the remaining actions
> should happen automatically internally.

Interesting. Previously, in PkgDB days, it definitely was not that
straight forward, even though I am proven packager. Thx for the info.

Anyway, I still hope you will somehow reflect this email in your
script/list of packages and I won't need to use this ;) I'll definitely
wait how this pans out.

V.