Re: Golang SIG for Fedora

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Jakub Cajka" <jcajka@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To: "nicolas mailhot" <nicolas.mailhot@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "zebob m" <zebob.m@xxxxxxxxx>, "ricardo martinelli oliveira"
> <ricardo.martinelli.oliveira@xxxxxxxxx>, "Jan Chaloupka" <jchaloup@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Derek Parker"
> <deparker@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Paul Gier" <pgier@xxxxxxxxxx>

I have create the SIG page in the wiki https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Go.
Please add yourself in to the members list if you are interested to participate.
If you have any comments or improvements to the SIG page please bring it up or just do it :).

I believe that next step should be meeting where we will share our expectations, etc. Please let me know what would suite you.

JC