Re: Fedora 29 Mass Rebuild

AL> We had issues, Bug 1600418, because python3-dns, which is intended
AL> only for EPEL7, was included in the mass rebuild for 28 and had an
AL> f28 branch created. Now it's been included in the f29 mass
AL> rebuild. How do we keep this from happening?

Well, it's not retired in rawhide, so it's going to keep getting built
and branched.  If it's an EPEL-only package, you need to immediately
retire the master branch when the repository is created.

Currently you should run this:
  fedpkg retire "This is an EPEL only package"
in both the master and f28 branches.

The buildsystem should then automatically block that package from future
composes so it will disappear from the repositories, and it should not
acquire an f29 branch when the branching happens.

 - J<