Packages which use banned tags

The packaging guidelines indicate that the following tags must not be
used:
  Copyright:
  Packager:
  Vendor:
  PreReq:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines#Tags_and_Sections

I wasn't aware that a package would even build if the first three were
used, but it seems that a few instances of these tags persist.

Nothing uses Copyright:.

Five packages use Vendor:
  dpkg etoys gold netbeans storhaug

Packager: is used by mcollective

apmud has Prereq: chkconfig which is obviously a sign that something is
amiss.  But it's also marked ExclusiveArch: ppc which means that it
hasn't existed anywhere since we dropped 32 bit ppc around, what, Fedora
12?  The only commits are from mass rebuilds and people doing general
cleanup.

ceph has "PreReq: %fillup_prereq" and I don't even know what that does.
It seems to be inside of some suse-exclusive block, and so I'm not sure
what is supposed to happen.  Which is why that kind of thing is not
permitted in Fedora.  I guess that has to be another of those "nobody
can touch this" packages.

In any case, I will now proceed to dead.package apmud, remove the few
Vendor: and Packager: uses and try to pretend ceph does not exist.  But
for the record, here are the usual (but pleasantly short) lists:

Maintainers by package:
apmud                dwmw2
ceph                 branto dachary dmick ke4qqq kkeithle ktdreyer steve stingray
dpkg                 kanarip sergiomb topdog
etoys                dsd gavin tuxbrewr
gold                 zaniyah
mcollective          maxamillion
netbeans             moceap