Re: nextcloud-client packaging help wanted

Hello Germano,

I've been doing some packaging work for nextcloud 13+ in Fedora (not so much recently, although I just started to get some missing deps of NC 14 packaged and reviewed).
I could probably invest the occasional hour or two for the new spec, so feel free to sign me up. My GH nick is LorbusChris and Lorbus in the FAS.

Regards,
Chris