Orphaning python-pyopengl

Hi,

I have just gotten the python-pyopengl package to a state where it
builds in the f29-python side tag, but will have to orphan the package
from this point on, as I just don't have the spare cycles to work on
it moving forward.

The package is pretty dead upstream, with the last proper release
being 2014. The package was largely inactive since, apart a brief
flurry of activity on github in February of this year[0].

At this point, folks should consider migrating to using the
ModernGL[1] bindings instead, as these are much easier to use, and
upstream is very active, and support for later OpenGL versions is
present.

In order to get the package to build for Python 3.7 I had to:

1. Rebuild all Cython generated .c files
2. (1) above required adding some .pxd files missing from the tarball release
3. Rename two modules that were called "async.py" to "async_.py" since
async became a keyword in Python 3.7.

So, at this point the Fedora package has even had to diverge from the
(dormant) upstream API. In addition, the scripts used to generate the
python bindings have bit rotted over the years and will only run with
Python 2.7.

So, if you're interested in maintaining this package, please do grab it.

Cheers,
Jonathan

[0] https://github.com/mcfletch/pyopengl
[1] https://github.com/cprogrammer1994/ModernGL