F28's "ImprovedLaptopBatteryLife" causing USB issues?

ref: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/ImprovedLaptopBatteryLife#Current_status
> "Enable USB autosuspend for USB bluetooth receivers by default. If all other USB devices on the laptop also have USB auto-suspend enabled (which typically is true) this saves aprox. 0.4 Watts of power on an idle laptop."

I believe that this option fails to actually re-enable USB until complete reboot of a machine affected. Neither keyboard, nor mouse, nothing, no USBs work after switching from power (dock) to battery, even after re-connecting power.

The issue is observed since upgrading to F28 (non-gnome)

Is there anything I can look at to find out what is causing it, if it is really due to the above mentioned power saving tweaks?

Thank you,
Radka

Radka Janeková
.NET Engineer, Red Hat