upcoming systemd-239 release — call for testing

Hi all,

we plan to release systemd-239 wednesday-ish and it will be landing in
rawhide. There's a bunch of new functionality, see
https://github.com/systemd/systemd/blob/master/NEWS. As always, the
majority of commits is cleanups and bugfixes and the polishing of
existing functionality. A big new feature is "portable services",
currently in preview mode. There are man pages, but an introductory
blog story is planned around the time of the release, so you might
want to wait for that.

Please give it a try and report any bugs either in bugzilla [1] or
upstream [2]. For testing, rpms are available from copr:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/zbyszek/systemd/build/768345/.

Zbyszek

PS. There seems to be a regression in copr with building from src.fp.o
git. Previously I was able to point copr at the right git URL and it
would build the package. That fails [3] now with a strange error about
missing "http://None"; prefix. Is this a known problem?

[1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora&component=systemd&release=rawhide
[2] https://github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/new
[3] https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/zbyszek/systemd/build/768342/