Ending development of Hubs

Earlier in the year, the Fedora Infrastructure team had a hackathon.
Among other work during the event, we made adjustments to app
development and ownership to keep the team working efficiently. For
example, we retired the separate Jenkins instance in Fedora
infrastructure since it’s redundant.

We also decided, after discussion around the team and with the FPL, to
cease active development of Hubs. This was a difficult decision but
allows the team to put more effort and resources into supporting our
core applications. The code for Hubs will continue to live here and of
course it remains 100% free and open source: https://pagure.io/fedora-hubs

I realized we did not publicly state the end of the development for
Hubs, so I’m correcting that oversight with this announcement. I’m proud
of the work the team has done on Hubs over the years while trying to
balance multiple priorities. However, with limited time and resources,
it’s more important that the Infrastructure team focus on core tasks
that support the Fedora community such as development, automation and
testing.