Re: F29 System Wide Change: i686 Is For x86-64

as part of this change I suspect we would need to make kernel changes
to stop building a i686 kernel, and all i686 deliverables would stop
being made. With the current tooling we would never be able to build 32
bit x86 containers, which is not something that is done today.  I would
also be curious what the plan is to test the 32 bit bits. they are
likely to get significantly less testing than the little they get
today.

Dennis