Re: F29 System Wide Change: Strong crypto settings: phase 2

> On Tue, 2018-06-05 at 17:59 +0200, Till Maas wrote:
> > On Tue, Jun 05, 2018 at 08:08:00AM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> >
> > > I don't know, but it seems worth considering, and my basic point here
> > > is this is something the Change owner should be responsible for
> > > figuring out: making at least a reasonable effort to evaluate which
> > > important (particularly release-critical) software and workflows will
> > > be affected by the change and proposing plans for testing them. "we
> > > should check curl behaves as expected" just doesn't really cut it as a
> > > test plan.
> >
> > Should we add a QA review step to the change process to address this?
>
> That's, er, sort of what I'm doing. The Change has been proposed. I'm
> reviewing it. :P

Sorry, I was being a bit loose for the purpose of flippancy there :P I
should make it clear that it's not just *me* reviewing it. We (QA)
review and discuss the proposed Changes for each release in our group
meetings. My comments on this change and the grub menu change were not
just my personal thoughts but me relaying the outcome of our
discussions about those Changes. You can see this in the minutes and
logs of our meeting this week:

https://meetbot-raw.fedoraproject.org/teams/fedora-qa/fedora-qa.2018-06-04-15.00.html
https://meetbot-raw.fedoraproject.org/teams/fedora-qa/fedora-qa.2018-06-04-15.00.log.html
--