Re: herbstluftwm

Hi Silvia,

On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 10:07 AM Silvia Sánchez <bhkohane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,

> Mastaiza, would you be so kind to sponsor me?  I'll be glad to maintain
your package, I like it and it's a shame it's going to be orphaned.

herbstluftwm used to be maintained by Christopher Meng (cicku).
Mastaiza is not one of our sponsors, nor is he a member of the packager
group, so he can not sponsor you.
The wiki page that Michael Cronenworth mentioned contains everything you
need to know, as well as an overwhelming number of links to other wiki
pages, with even more information relevant to becoming a packager, e.g.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_get_sponsored_into_the_packager_group

While you're looking for a sponsor it would be a good idea to update
herbstluftwm to v0.7 (in COPR, or whatever works for you), bring its spec
file up to speed with the latest guidelines and conduct a few informal
package reviews.

> Kind regards,
> Silvia
> FAS:  Lailah

One last little thing, your FAS name is spelled "lailah", with a lowercase
l. Not that people won't be able to find you, just saying.