lorax 29.3 includes a new tool

This build of lorax had quite a bit of change, it includes a new tool
called lorax-composer which implements an API server for building disk
images. This is related to the work we are doing for the Weldr project,
which you can read more about on the blog at https://weldr.io

Lorax documentation is now available at: https://weldr.io/lorax/
(including docs for previous versions).

I wrote a could of blog posts about the RHEL7 version of lorax-composer
here:

http://weldr.io/Experimenting-with-lorax-composer/
http://weldr.io/Composer-On-The-Cmdline/

I'll be doing a new post sometime this week that covers the new features
in the Fedora version, as well as using Cockpit and welder-web with it.

livemedia-creator has had its core functions (finally) moved into
modules, so while there shouldn't be any changes to the lmc command line
usage, it's possible I broke something.

Also, we now have tests, focused on the lorax-composer code for the most
part, but it should be easy to expand them to cover the lorax and lmc
code that isn't common to all 3 tools.

--
Brian C. Lane (PST8PDT)