Re: systemd in non-privileged container

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 05:27:19PM +0200, Pavel Raiskup wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> just wanted to let you know about trivial experiment [1] with systemd in
> container.  Non-privileged systemd can now pretty fine run in docker
> container (tested on Fedora 27 box).
>
> Could we support this under fedora-kickstarts, or as a layered image?
>
> [1] https://github.com/praiskup/systemd-container

The pull request

	https://github.com/fedora-cloud/docker-brew-fedora/pull/45

to add the container environment variable to Fedora based images was
merged many month ago but it does not seem to have affected the images
that get built.

Does anyone have any idea what is the based container image build
process these days and in which repository we need to do the same
change to have the environment variable set by default?

--
Jan Pazdziora
Senior Principal Software Engineer, OpenShift Security Team, Red Hat