Java package update review request

Hello experienced Java packagers,
I recently took over the JOSM package in Fedora, but it is my very
first Java package so it took me some time to figure out what needs to
be done and to make the new versions working and building.

Because of that, I would like to ask someone to review my changes that
I plan to introduce, if they make sense (mostly the classpath in ant
build.xml and bundling of modified gnu-getopt).

The changes are in the following PR:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/josm/pull-request/1

To build this package and make it working, new apache-commons-jcs is
needed, for which I filled a PR also (as well as the bug some time ago)
so if there will be no response from current maintainer, review of
these changes would be also helpful:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/apache-commons-jcs/pull-request/1

In exchange, I can do a review of a other non-java package.

Thank you,
--
Jakub Jelen
Software Engineer