Decommissioning summershum

Good Morning Everyone,

The Fedora Infrastructure has been running a small service named summershum [1]
for a few years.
This service exploded all the archives uploaded in our lookaside cache,
calculated the md5, sha1, sha256 and sha512 hash of every files in these
archives
and stored them in a database.

Despite several attempts, we never managed to write a front-end to this service
to actually make it usable and useful.

To save some resources and free the mind of the Fedora Infrastructure team
members we have decided to decommission this service.
The database has been dumped and made available at:
https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/infra/db-dumps/summershum-2018-04-10.dump.xz

Feel free to grab it there and play with it if you are interested, just beware
that the database is rather large (it is ~10GB compressed and more than 100GB
uncompressed).

Pierre
  - For the Fedora Infrastructure Team

  [1] https://github.com/fedora-infra/summershum