Announcing grokmirror for src.fedoraproject.org

Greetings.

I'm happy to announce we have grokmirror setup for src.fedoraproject.org
now. grokmirror is a efficient way to mirror remote git repositories.
If you wish to mirror some or even all src.fedoraproject.org git repos,
this is a much better option than polling each repo for changes all the
time.

Details on how to use the service are available at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Grokmirror

Any problems or issues with the service should be filed at the Fedora
Infrastructure issue tracker:

https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issues

Thanks, and we hope this service will be useful.

kevin