Re: Self Introduction: Arsenick - René Jr Purcell

Thanks for your comment, that's a really good point! I think I will start with the packages and once I will have few accepted go back to have a talk on freenode with the spin guy's to see the best way to go for the rest of the adventure!

Have a nice day!

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 5:21 AM, Björn Persson <Bjorn@rombobjörn.se> wrote:
Rene Jr Purcell wrote:
> I'm starting with a idea to build a spin of Fedora related to crypto

Hello René!

You should know that "crypto" was short for "cryptography" long before
it came to mean "cryptocurrency", and there are people around who will
misunderstand if you're not explicit. When introducing your spin to
people you should spell out "cryptocurrency" among the first words
they'll read. If you write just "crypto" then some people will think
that it's a collection of encryption tools. Live media focused on
privacy and security have been around for years, so it would be easy to
get the impression that yours is another of those.

Björn Persson