Using the Fedora infra for crypto-mining

Hello list,

Since I work on a project that uses the Coverity Scan free plan for
open source software it came to my attention today that free scans
were put on hold and resumed recently because people were abusing it
for crypto mining.

Since I couldn't find any discussion on this list around this topic I
figured I could start one, if only to ask whether this is a
possibility for Fedora. If I'm not mistaken you don't need much more
than a FAS account to host COPR repositories and run builds.

Could someone abuse the infra in such a way?

Cheers,
Dridi