Re: QMake equivalent of CMake flag -DCMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR:PATH=%{_libdir}

Germano Massullo wrote:
> Are you sure? Line 43 is in the middle of a sed command arguments
> https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/webextension-token-signing/blob/f27/f/webextension-token-signing.spec#_43

Yes, I am sure! That sed sets the command line arguments for qmake.

> I tried to set LIBPATH in line 52
> https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/webextension-token-signing/blob/f27/f/webextension-token-signing.spec#_52

That also makes sense because upstream also added a makefile variable
(though I don't see it actually being used anywhere at this time), but it
does not obviate passing the parameter to qmake (which the upstream patch
sadly does not do).

Upstream should probably add LIBPATH=$(LIBPATH) to their qmake invocation in
the makefile so that their makefile variable actually works without
requiring you to touch the qmake invocation directly. I pointed that out to
them now.

        Kevin Kofler