Re: Goodbye nvr.rsplit('-', 2), hello modularity

On Sat, 2018-03-17 at 15:15 +0000, Patrick  マルタインアンドレアス  Uiterwijk
wrote:
> > Don't be afraid of koji. :)
>
> I couldn't agree more, Koji's a pretty nice project to work on.
> It might seems scary for newcomers because of all the ingrained
> knowledge and assumptions, but once you get close the community is
> nice and friendly :).

Sorry, I should've been clearer - I wasn't referring to any of these
attributes, but just to how important Koji is and how many different
key processes it involves. This makes it inherently complex to change
significant things in it because there are just so many other systems
and processes hooked into Koji and it's very difficult to know how
they're all going to react.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey