Changes in Fedora Release Engineering

Hi all,

Today I am writing to announce some changes in Fedora Release
Engineering. Effective Friday the 23rd of March 2018 Mohan Boddu will
be taking over as the primary person responsible for Release
Engineering in Fedora.  Mohan has effectively been the primary person
since Fedora 26 as he has been doing most of the work.  I will be
taking on a new role within Red Hat, and will no longer be in the
internal Release Engineering team.

Going forward Mohan will be supported by Suzanne Yeghiayan as project
manager for release engineering. All requests for work should go though
pagure[1] or taiga[2] to be groomed, prioritised and scoped.

I have posted a blog post[3] with some of my thoughts in reflection
looking back at the last 8 or so years.

Thank you all for you support over the years and your continued support
of Mohan and the rest of the Release Engineers in Fedora.

Dennis

[1] https://pagure.io/releng
[2] https://taiga.fedorainfracloud.org/project/acarter-fedora-docker-at
omic-tooling/