Re: libqalculate soname change

> On Wed, 2018-03-07 at 20:46 -0500, Mukundan Ragavan wrote:
>
> Thanks for the notification.
>
> Note F28 is currently in freeze for Beta; this is a long freeze, and
> honestly, might get longer, given the current state of things. So I'm
> not sure whether it'd be optimal to have this committed and built for
> F28, but not able to go stable due to the freeze. Might be better to
> wait till after Beta, *or* get a freeze exception. Is there any
> significant benefit for us in the new libqalculate, which would justify
> a freeze exception?

I was worried about pushing this during freeze as well. While I do want to get this pushed out to F28 (this and previous two releases that never made to Fedora have bug fixes and new features), I can certainly do so after beta is out and freeze is lifted.

I will build only for rawhide on Friday and leave F28 updates for after the freeze is lifted.

Thanks for replying.