Re: Critpath karma

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 1:48 PM, Randy Barlow
<bowlofeggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> Does anybody here know the history and/or purpose behind Bodhi's
> critical path karma? A brief grepping of Bodhi's codebase makes me think
> it isn't really used by Bodhi for any purpose other than recording and
> displaying people's entries. I.e., it doesn't seem to be used in Bodhi's
> state machine. It also seems to be confusing for testers.
>
> Does it serve a purpose? If not, should we remove it?

Critical path were (are) packages that were in blocking deliverables,
it pre-dates the Editions, basically if it was a core blocking package
 eg part of Workstaiton, it needed to get more testing/karma before it
could go stable, adamw probably has the most knowledge I suspect :)