Re: Trying out More Go Packaging: Bugs and Questions

Hi Robert-André,

thank you for your patience and all comments pointing out pieces that are not working as expected. Introduction of new macros is a time-consuming process and it requires resilience so we keep up till the state where the macros are generally usable for a lot of our use cases. Making the packaging experience as easy as possible at the same time.