Re: Kernel marking files in /boot as %ghost

> On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 1:11 AM, Samuel Rakitničan
> <srakitnican(a)fedoraproject.org&gt; wrote:
>
> What is the result you expect from this email?  You filed a bug, it
> was closed because the packaging was done intentionally and there is
> no other solution when considering the original reasons for the
> change.

But what are the original reasons exactly? Seems like those files are used by rpm-ostree. Fedora until this date still uses rpm as a default package manager and I don't see why they need to be present by default. Especially because:

1. Wasting space when installed
2. Breaking rpm feature

And I don't see the benefits of doing so.