Re: Frequently broken Rawhide/Branched composes

Dne 1.3.2018 v 03:19 Kevin Kofler napsal(a):
> Fabio Valentini wrote:
>> AFAICT, those "broken deps in rawhide" mails are only sent if there is a
>> compose, and during the past weeks, there have been few of those ... so
>> breakage is sometimes allowed to sit unnoticed (and grow increasingly
>> worse) for very long.
> Isn't that the real issue to fix? Failed Rawhide composes used to be a rare
> event.

Speaking of that, it seems that the Rawhide compose failed yesterday due
to some KDE/QT soname bump:

https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/rawhide/Fedora-Rawhide-20180228.n.0/logs/global/pungi.global.log
https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/rawhide/Fedora-Rawhide-20180228.n.0/logs/i386-x86_64/livemedia-Spins-KDE.i386-x86_64.log
https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/8910/25368910/root.log

Were these announced? Are they handled? Why aren't these done in sidetag?

V.