Re: Usefulness of `copr mock-config <PROJECT> <CHROOT>` feature?

Hi,

BTW, in my own very basic use of copr, I'm mostly annoyed with:
1. copr failing builds because of problems syncing repodata → not my problem as packager, retry till you manage to sync repositories and package groups
2. copr sometimes starting the next build, before finishing syncing the results of the previous one on all builders → again not my problem as packager, I want to see problems in *my* packaging only

That basically means a mass rebuild can not fire and forget srpms to copr once they build in local mock successfully, it needs to wait for each copr build to succeed and kick it again and again every time copr fails for non-packaging-related reasons.

With some builds taking an hour or more that means adding days of waiting to a complete coprified mass rebuild.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot