Update gating: status update and info for owners of blocked updates

Hi folks!

So, I just wrote a note updating the status of the update gating
situation, in the FESCo ticket where turning the gating on was
approved.  If you want all the details (that I know, anyway) of where
we stand and what's going on to try and sort things out, here it is:

https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/1810#comment-490382

Here is the list of updates that are currently blocked because a
blocking test was not run (we think this should only be
`dist.rpmdeplint` now):

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-d7b16276b6 - jridky - netpbm-10.81.00-1.fc27
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-d03c2888d4 - spot - lapack-3.8.0-4.fc27
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-ccef1ced42 - jridky - gimp-2.8.22-3.fc26
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-e6e13349ac - jridky - netpbm-10.81.00-1.fc26
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-c2eed6bd99 - psutter - iproute-4.14.1-4.fc26
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-22912d80f6 - dwalsh - oci-register-machine-0-5.13.git66691c3.fc26
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-95c2176bfc - wsato - scap-security-guide-0.1.37-1.fc26
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-32c7201e73 - spot - avr-gcc-7.2.0-1.fc27
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-d3be67c603 - wsato - scap-security-guide-0.1.37-1.fc27
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-1a4f19f4b9 - dwalsh - oci-register-machine-0-5.13.git66691c3.fc27
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-932548462e - rjones - ocaml-4.04.0-11.fc26

I'm CCing all those folks. Right now, the only thing you can do to
clear this problem is to un-push and re-push the update. This will
trigger the dist.rpmdeplint test to run again, but will clear all karma
and the 7-day wait clock (I believe). If you don't want to do that, you
will have to wait for one of the other changes discussed in the comment
I posted: the change to allow waiving the absence of a result (at which
point you can just submit a waiver and the update should then be push-
able once Bodhi picks it up), or the change to the actual policy to not
consider 'test missing' a failure, which would make the updates
pushable without you changing anything yourself. Ralph and co. are
working on both those things as a high priority right now, so we should
have updates on that front soon.

I have filed a ticket for the cases where abicheck is overbroad:
https://pagure.io/task-abicheck/issue/8

so that's the place for discussing that issue.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey