Re: Building software based on Firefox 58 ? Please read

On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 22:17:29 +0100
Robert-André Mauchin <zebob.m@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you're interested, I provide a weekly release of Firefox Nightly
> on COPR (with the latest NSPR and NSS), compiled from source and with
> the Fedora patches:
> https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/eclipseo/firefox-nightly/
>
> It works great, I use it daily.

I might at that.  I used to tune the configuration for nightly to
eliminate the functionality I didn't use.  With the new configuration
using python, there is no .mozconfig, and many of the configuration
options seem to have evaporated.  The options in the new mozconfig are
few and generic.

And I might just stop using nightly all together, and stick with the
Fedora provided firefox.