Re: Self-Introduction: Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Hi

Goals: As maintainer of my own repository I've come across several
packages both general-purpose and niche that I feel would be appropriate
to be contained in a repository that more people would use. To that end
I am willing to maintain most if not all of the packages that make it
from my repository into Fedora Extras or even the Core.

you can start by proposing individual packages to the fedora extras list

What he meant to say was welcome, thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Anyone with the patience and wherewithal to deal with most of the problems that show themselves in #fedora has my deepest respect. ;). Fedora extras does have its own mailing list and you probably want to start down your path of inclusion in that direction as it will be the normal route towards inclusion in core in the following releases.