Re: EPEL support in "master" branch (aka speeding up Fedora development)

On 20 January 2018 at 21:00, Tomasz Kłoczko <kloczko.tomasz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 20 January 2018 at 23:26, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [..]
>>
>> As EPEL is the only reason I stay in Fedora.. I would like to make
>> sure it doesn't cause developers that much problems. As such I would
>> be interested in seeing if the macros that Neal said could be better
>> implemented throughout the releases.
>

> Can you tell which one EPEL packages you are using?

There isn't one EPEL package I use. I help run the group and I 'use'
the packages that are in it for the Fedora Infrastructure to run. That
goes from everything from stuff on EL6 for the ask.fedoraproject.org
to EL7 for most other things.

> kloczek
> --
> Tomasz Kłoczko | LinkedIn: http://lnkd.in/FXPWxH