Re: [Proposal] Mass change: remove executing gtk-update-icon-cache in %post/%postu/%postrans to update hicolor theme cache

Would have been nice to get some more background information than just the git commit message. Then one needs to do research to find this thread and the related ticket. I don't have time to follow all the discussions/tickets on devel or anywhere else, but this is even more time consuming. Especially, since it was just updated on the very same day, so actively maintained and I don't really see the need for a provenpackager to step in. Why not follow a more regular workflow with bug reports or whatever.

Cheers
Johannes