Re: Pulling in rpmfusion appstream data with weak dependencies?

The only way to really do this would be to make rpmfusion-release
require it. However that will mean users have to download and install
two packages to make it all work. That may break things for people who
intentionally remove gnome-software and PackageKit

Dennis