Re: F28 Self Contained Change: Glibc collation update and sync with cldr

5.01.2018 00:22 R P Herrold <herrold@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Jan 2018, Rafal Luzynski wrote:
>
> > be the same as the default "C" locale or slightly different. I'm not
> > aware of any Fedora package where the order of the config files does
> > matter
>
> apache cares in /etc/httpd/conf.d/ with virtual host
> enablement on ports along with multiple vhosts
> [...]

Sorry, I was not precise enough. I meant only files placed in
/etc/ld.so.conf.d which may (and usually do) belong to different
packages. So, again, I'm not aware of any Fedora package which puts
a config file into /etc/ld.so.conf.d and cares about whether this
config file is processed by ldconfig before or after other config
files.

Of course, other utilities may have also other config files and may
have some rules of their order. They are not changed. This is a change
only in ldconfig utility which belongs to glibc.

Regards,

Rafal