Self Introduction: Kevin Howell

Hi folks,

I'm a Red Hat employee since 2014 and have been a long-time user of Fedora. On the job I work on mostly subscription-manager ( https://github.com/candlepin/subscription-manager ) and also candlepin ( https://github.com/candlepin/candlepin ). I dabble in various other tiny side-projects (feel free to see https://github.com/kahowell if curious), and have contributed a few PRs to a few other open source projects.

I'm hoping to get started in packaging for Fedora, especially for packaging subscription-manager and related packages, and I also aspire to package other projects (outside of my day job) at some point.

I'm looking for sponsorship into the packager group for this purpose. Lately, I've been doing most of the release work for subscription-manager (and packaging for RHEL).

I go by khowell at Red Hat and Fedora; I'm kahowell on GitHub and FreeNode.

Also, Happy 2018!

Warm regards,
Kevin Howell