Orphaning some Java packages

I have orphaned some Java packages.  These two were used to support
jnormaliz, which used to be part of the normaliz package.  It is now a
separate project, and I don't use it, so I am not packaging it.  If
somebody would like to do so, you will want to take up these two
packages:
- balloontip (balloon tip component for Swing applications)
- javasysmon (Java system monitor)

The other two were intended to be dependencies of jReality.  However,
while I was still moving these packages along, jReality upstream moved
from the free version of itext to the non-free version.  And then
upstream stopped making commits to their repository.  I have decided
to abandon work on getting jReality into Fedora.  If somebody would
like to take up the gauntlet, you can find the remaining packages, for
now, on https://jjames.fedorapeople.org/.  The packages I have
orphaned are as follows:
- jacknativeclient (Java bindings for JACK clients)
- jinput (Java game controller API)

I should explain the situation with the jinput patches.  I spent a few
years trying to find a maintainer to take a patch to fix compilation
on all Linux distributions.  I finally got one jinput maintainer to
merge a git pull request.  That same day, just a few hours later, I
submitted a new pull request for the next patch in the sequence,
Patch4 in the current spec file, to plug a resource leak.  I figured
that now that I had the maintainer's attention, we could get
somewhere.  Ha ha!  No, that pull request is still sitting there, with
no comments and no action taken.  That's too bad, because I wanted to
help move jinput up to 2004 by introducing generics with Patch5.  And
then compilation broke on all Linux distributions with kernels >= 4.5,
which is the reason for Patch6, but since the maintainer is once again
not paying attention, what can I do?

All of these packages have been orphaned, so feel free to grab them if
you are interested.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/