Call for participation: FOSDEM 2018

Hello everyone,

FOSDEM[0], the biggest free and non-commercial event organized by and
for the community in Europe, is just 2 months away. The conference will
be held in Brussels, Belgium, on February 3 & 4. As every year, EMEA
Ambassadors organize the booth at FOSDEM, where many developers,
contributors and students visit it to discuss with us or get some swag.

This is an open call aiming especially at Fedora developers and
technical contributors, to participate in our booth at FOSDEM. One of
your main tasks would be to assist people and represent Fedora from a
technical point of view. We would like you to talk to developers about
using Fedora as a platform as well as a desktop.

There is also some budget in place and we can provide travel and lodging
funding to some developers and technical contributors in order to attend
and assist at the booth. Sponsored contributors are expected to stay
most of the time at the booth during the two days of the conference. If
you would like to request funding, add your name on the wiki page[1] and
open a funding request at the EMEA funding request tracker[2]
(explaining why you are asking for funding and how you are going to
contribute to the booth), so we can discuss all the requests in the
upcoming EMEA Ambassador meetings.

Have a nice weekend,
Zach

[0] https://fosdem.org/2018/