Re: Some wiki notes

On 11/29/2017 02:44 PM, Artur Iwicki wrote:
> I have some notes regarding the Fedora wiki:
>
> 1) A few days ago, the layout changed. Now, I can't find the "search" link. I imagine that's a rather important feature.

Yeah, it should be back soon. It was lost in the new theme re-write, but
it's corrected in the next theme release out soon.

That said, the search on the wiki has always been... not great, so many
people just use google and site:fedoraproject.org.

> 2) The "What Happened to PkgDB" page says that, to unretire a package, you should follow a Pague ticket... Which, while it explains the process, requires some time to understand it properly. Could we rewrite it so the user can get all the info from the wiki page?

Yeah, that could use work. will poke at it.

> Sorry if this is the wrong mailing list and I should post this elsewhere.

Nope, this is just fine. :)

You could also file a infrastructure ticket if you like. (In the future)

kevin