Re: rawhide report: 20050205 changes

On Feb  5, 2005, Paul <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It's been like this for a while now. This prevents updating
> gnomemeeting, gtkhtml3, evolution, openoffice and a few other gnome-
> based bits and pieces.

Yes, it's a pain.  I'd just like to note that there isn't an update
for openoffice, you only see it mentioned if you try an update
without excludes because they depend on the old evolution package.

As soon as openoffice is rebuilt with the new evolution libraries and
gnome-media is officially Obsoleted:, you'll be able to update
everything.