Re: request admin access for gnumeric

Thanks!

GT> Hello, I have commit privileges for EPEL 7 for gnumeric. I recently
GT> got a request to upgrade gnumeric. I went through and created the
GT> rpm as usual and have now realized that I do not have commit
GT> privileges for Fedora 27.

But we don't do per-branch privileges.  So either you have commit
privileges on all branches, or you don't.

Perhaps you could include some details about what leads you to believe
that you have privileges on one branch but not the others.
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/gnumeric shows three users with

commit privileges:

Contributors
huzaifas (huzaifas) - main admin
aarem (aarem) - admin
belegdol (belegdol) - commit

Yes, indeed: aarem is me. So, I thought that I did not have privileges because when I git push, I get the following:

$ git push
Counting objects: 5, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (5/5), done.
Writing objects: 100% (5/5), 633 bytes | 633.00 KiB/s, done.
Total 5 (delta 2), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: FATAL: W refs/heads/master rpms/gnumeric aarem DENIED by fallthru
remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/master
To ssh://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/rpms/gnumeric
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://aarem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/rpms/gnumeric'

Where does this come from? I was able to git push an update to osmo without any issues so that is why I was thinking that there was something off.

Any suggestions as to what is going on here? All earlier steps (upto git commit) worked without error.

Thanks!