Re: Changes Policy & Fedora Release Life Cycle - request for review

I dont want to reduce the time between branching and bodhi enablement. The gap is for any short comings from branching, but if you guys think it is absolutely necessary then I am okay with reducing it to a week.

Also, I want to point out that traditionally Alpha freeze and Bodhi enablement will happen on the same day. With no alpha from F27 I think Bodhi enablement should happen along with Beta Freeze. Probably that will help in reducing the timeline. https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/1792