Deprecating old networking protocols

The kernel has seen an uptick in testing from fuzzers lately. This
has been great for the kernel as its exposed a number of bugs. See
https://googleprojectzero.blogspot.com/2017/05/exploiting-linux-kernel-via-packet.html
as an example. Part of this has also shown what areas of the kernel
are undermaintained. One of those areas is older networking protocols.
Maintainers have started pushing patches to deprecate some of these

https://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=151067745601327&w=2
https://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=151060836604824&w=2

As the upstream kernel starts to deprecate these, Fedora is going
to follow suit as well. My plan is to turn off options that are
going to be deprecated. I already turned off DCCP in rawhide based
on some other conversations.

As always, your feedback is important here. Nobody is quite sure
how much these protocols are being used so if you have use cases,
please let us know.

Thanks,
Laura